Saturday, March 7, 2015

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #152 - Happy St Patrick's Day!

Glenda has a fun one this week! She is asking you to include pot of gold, four leaf clover or leprechaun in your project. Good Luck!!

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:


from Carole Ann -

Hi, There! My name is CaroleAnn and I am very excited and honored to have this opportunity to be a Guest Designer for My Sheri Crafts! Thanks so much Sheri for the invite.

Bio: "I was born in England and I think with crayons in my hands!! I just love to color and actually started making cards when I was 9 years old. But as an adult, I rediscovered my passion of cardmaking when I took a Stampin' Up class in 1995! Then came Copic Markers. Love, love my markers. I am now reliving my childhood in a frenzy type of addiction. Just love the new world of digital images with my faves being fairies and large eyed girlies with flowing hair! My family is very supportive of all the papers, glitter, and embellishments that find their way into our home. I am a wife, mother and grandmother working full time and playing at every turn of opportunity!"
*********************

DT inspiration:





*********************

The winner of challenge 151 Guest Designer is:

(new challenge starts Mar 20th)

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are:
#4 ArteKatie
#9 Sherrie Scraps
#10 scrapper69
#14 Made by Willeke
#15 Ira's Creative Corner
#22 Jose
#27 Karasiowa
#30 lalkygirl
#36 Crafting Vicky
#42 Claire C
#50 Tracey F
#51 zetk@Art
#53 Ikemo


Please email me for details and your blog award: myshericrafts at gmail dot com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

8 comments:

zetkaArt said...

Thanks for award :)

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Attention DT Members.
You are invited to the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Link:
http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Migdalia said...

Beautiful DT projects.Congrats to all winners.
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Willeke said...

Hi,
thanks for picking my card as a Ooo-La-La" blog award winner !
Greetings from Willeke

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to Lisa!!
Also, thanks for choosing my project for the Ooo-La-La blog award winner :)

zetkaArt said...

I sent email

Unknown said...

Beautiful work ladies!
And thanks for the award ;-)

Ola (Ikemo) said...

I sent email, but there is no respond :( Is everything allright?