Saturday, August 14, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #18 - KITCHEN PROJECTS

Before we get to this week's challenge I want to announce last week's winners!  We had so many great entries this week it was really hard to decide!?  We had double the entries from last week so I think I will give out double award!

This week's "Ooo-La-La" winners are:
#2 Kerri and #15 Maria!  Kerri did a wonderful journal set for a girl by altering composition books...very cute!  And Maria did a card with the perfect stamped image!  Way to go ladies!  I will be sending you your blog buttons!

For Honorable Mentions (this was hard) we have #4 D West, #11 Georgiana, #14 Barb, #25 Marge.  They will all be entered in the drawing along with the blog button winners to receive a $25 gift certificate to My Sheri Crafts at the end of the month!  Great projects!

Now, let's get cookin' with this week's "KITCHEN" projects!  It can be anything from recipes cards to cupcake wrappers to aprons...anything kitchen related??  The team has created some great inspiration projects to get you goin':

CAROLYN
cookie mix in a jar

RAQ
recipe folder

SUEVAN911
re-purposed sign

PEACHY
8 x 8 recipe layout

LESLEYANNE
altered recipe box

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I just found your blog and love it I will be back for the challenge I am now a follower please come visit me and hopefully you will follow me too at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

Barb Craft said...

This is a great challenge!! Your design team has done some very inspirations projects for us!! I know i won't be able to play along this time because I am in the middle of moving... but I will be back to check out future challenges!! Thanks for picking my school project as an honorable mention!!
Barb :)

Kerri said...

Yay!! I just saw that I was one of your "Ooo La La" winners! I am looking forward to your email so I can post my new button on my blog!! Thanks so much, I am glad you loved it!

Kerri
kerristanfill@cox.net

Maria Matter said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for one of your "Ooo-La-La" wins!
I always enjoy playing along with your fabulous challenges!
HUGS!

love2create said...

This is a great challenge that I wish I had time to do. Unfortunately I'm working extra hours so I can go on vacation for 10 days - so no crafting this week. Yes, it's worth it! Will definitely work on this challenge when I get back though. Want to make my step-son and his wife a cookbook with all his favorite dishes in it. Have been planning to get started on it in Sept, so you're just a bit early. Love all the design projects! JeanH