Saturday, August 28, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #20 - BABIES

It's "BABY WEEK" and it's been a long time since I've had one of those so I'm anxious to see what everybody comes up with!  It can be a card, layout, shower gift or anything baby related as you will see from the examples our design team has for you this week.  Next month's drawing will be for a $25 gift certificate to My Sheri Crafts.  Each week at least 3 winners will entered into the drawing and 1 top project each week will receive our coveted "Ooo-La-La" award button to display on their blog.  If you don't have a blog, now's the time to get started!  It's a great way to share your creations with others! 

*** Challenge #19 winners ***
"Ooo-La-La" winner is #11 Marge.  She made a wonderful card with a beautiful sentiment and nice big bow.  I love the colors!  Honorable mentions are #6 Glenda Boyd and #12 Dori.  There were some great projects this past week and I can't wait to have our first drawing tuesday for the gift certificate!  Thanks to all those who've participated this month!  We hope you will continue to share your projects with us!

Now for this week's inspiration projects:

PEACHY

CAROLYN

RAQ

LESLEYANNE

SUEVAN911


9 comments:

Marge said...

Thanks so much to you & your DT, Sheri, for awarding me your Ooo-La-La Award. This is my first-ever "judged" win, so it really means a lot to me! I'm so enjoying all the challenges as a way to challenge myself and hopefully grown in my creative endeavors, as well as just to have FUN!

Unknown said...

So nice challenge. Lovely projects from the DT! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun challenge!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You for challenge! Too cute!

FawnKreations said...

This is my first challenge! How exciting!! Thanks so much!! =)

Sharon said...

WOW!! Everyones Baby creations are just breathtaking!! :)

1CardCreator said...

Love all the awesome baby projects! And Congrats Marge! ~Diane

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

WOW! You guys are making it hard this week! Great projects so far...keep it up!

Marge said...

Whew, just made it in with 30 minutes to spare -- LOL! Tried to leave comments on everyone's creation, but keep getting a weird "service unavailable" error?! Time to reboot???